It’s school vacation week!
Wednesday, February 22 1 pm
Winter Wonders Scavenger Hunt
Meet at Houghton’s Pond main parking lot at 840 Hillside Street in Milton.
What makes winter special? Grab your hat and mittens and head to Houghton’s Pond to find out.
We’ll take a winter woodland walk looking for the special signs of the season along the way. For ages 6 and up. 1.5 hours
For additional DCR school vacation programs, visit: www.mass.gov/dcr
Things to know before you go
- Wear sturdy footgear
- Carry drinking water on all hikes
- Dress in layers for maximum comfort
- We will hike unless the weather or trail conditions are severe
- If weather conditions are questionable, please call the reservation headquarterson the day of the program at 617- 698-1802, Extension 3.
- Reasonable accommodations available. For questions regarding accessibility, please call Maggi at 617-698-1802.