I am the youngest of seven children and have many wonderful memories of the Blue Hills. Here are just a few:
- I loved the otter at the Trailside Museum. I could watch him for hours.
- I would hike with Dad and my sisters and have lunch at the top of Great Blue. I remember climbing the winding stairs and seeing the amazing view.
- Running down the ski slope (off season).
- Picking blueberries and making pancakes at home.
- In 5th grade at Oakdale School in Dedham we camped at Ponkapoag for an entire week! I remember finding frogs and toads!