Join a Passionate Group of Supporters
Who Support the Blue Hills
All Year Long
You can become a Blue Hills Champion today
with your generous monthly gift!
Becoming a Blue Hills Champion is easy — and you’ll protect the park every day of the year!
By donating monthly, you’ll join a special group of donors whose reliable, generous support preserves and protects the Blue Hills’ natural and historical treasures.
- $10/month will keep the hiking trails clean and safe so all visitors may enjoy the beauty of the park and the many recreational opportunities it offers.
- $25/month will protect endangered and other native species from invasive plants.
- $40/month will improve the diverse natural habitats for the animals that depend on it for their survival.
- $50/month will protect the park from development threats, like private parking lots and hotels.
YES! You will be making all these things possible — day in and day out — when you become a Blue Hills Champion today.
I feel good about making sure the Blue Hills can count on me with my monthly donation. I visit often and feel like the park offers me a kind of personal therapy. If you’re like me and feel that every time you visit the Blue Hills the park offers you amazing experiences, please join me in becoming a Blue Hills Champion.”
– Marco Curnen, Blue Hills Champion
Kindly complete the form below. Your automatic, monthly donations to the Friends of the Blue Hills will preserve the park today and for generations to come.
Thank you — now and always — for your caring support and your love for the Blue Hills. (The Blue Hills loves you back!)
Donations submitted through forms on this site are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Friends of the Blue Hills is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization (tax identification number 04-2627412) under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.